1. All games consist of two 17 minutes halves, with the clock stopping on all shooting fouls, and all dead
balls the last two minutes of each half.
2. Four timeouts per game. Two full and two thirty second timeouts. They carry over to the 2nd half.
3. Overtimes as follows: 1st overtime---two minutes, 2nd overtime is sudden death with the first team scoring a points.
4. There is a four minute warm-up and a four minute halftime.
5. 3rd grade through 6th grade can either use a regular size ball or a women's size ball. If either coach wants the women's
size ball it will be used.
6. In cases of three way ties for first in the boys division winner will be determined by dropping the score from the 4th place team
and then adding plus or minus points against the other two teams up to 15 points.
7. Each team will provide a scorekeeper who will sit next to the clock at the game.
8. Any coach or player ejected from the game WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE NEXT GAME.
9. COACHES, PLEASE DO NOT RUN UP THE SCORE ON ANY TEAM THAT YOU PLAY. TEACH YOUR PLAYERS
THE IMPORTANCE OF RESPECTING PLAYERS FROM THE OTHER TEAM. YOU SHOULD ALSO MAKE SURE
PARENTS ARE UNDER CONTROL. THEY SHOULD ALSO BE AN EXAMPLE TO THE PLAYERS.
10 .Once pool play is over there will be a single elimination tournament. In most cases each group will be divide into two
tournaments. Your placing in the tournamnet depends on your pool play.
11. In nine team pools you will not play all of the teams in your pool.
12. Games will be held at the following site
13. Scott Briggs is the tournament director. Problems or questions call 801-381-3009.
14. Lynn Moncur is the schedule administrator. Incorrect scores call Lynn at
15. If you are 15 minutes late the game is a forfeit.
16. You must start with at least four players but have five at the start of the 2nd half.